Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Production in San Pedro!

This off-Broadway smash hit opens at the Warner Grand Theater on Friday February 13, 2009 and runs for just two weekends.

Presented by The Relevant Stage Theatre Company: www.therelevantstage.com, the troop of three actors, three actresses, two musicians, and a crew of remarkable folks brings this musical comedy to life with what promises to be an enjoyable evening for theater goers.

There are laughs throughout the evening's entertainment and even a bit of issues to ponder regarding relationships between men and women.

The Relevant Stage Theatre Company is beginning its second season and is starting out 2009 with a production that is timely, funny, and very entertaining.

Please come see, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"!

Tickets are very reasonably priced for an evening of enjoyment. A seasons worth of tickets is just $10.00 per show, if bought as a package.

There are discounts for seniors and students and there are even packages that combine a night at the theater with food and wine at a local hot spot.

When you visit the Relevant Stage's Web site, you will learn of upcoming productions including a popular work by Upton Sinclair based on the turmoils that occurred at San Pedro's own Liberty Hill.

For "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" you can purchase tickets online or at the door with cash. Sorry, no credit cards taken at the door.

See you at the historic Warner Grand Theater!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Publisher's note:

The answer to the question posed in an earlier post regarding the newest member of The Relevant Stage Theatre Company is........me.

I have been involved in some forms of the entertainment industry since I was about three years old.

It was always my wish that after I did many of the things I accomplished earlier in my life, I would try my best to get back into the theater. I am taking this opportunity to remember from my past and work with other to help provide OUR community with another great performance group.

It is also my hope that all the theatre companies thrive in OUR community.

We should all support The Relevant Stage, Little Fish Theatre Company, Shakespeare By The Sea, Music By The Sea, the Warner Grand Vision Foundation, Alva's Music and Dance productions, and all the arts in OUR community.

We have a real opportunity to bring the best to our local area and that brings in folks from all over the Los Angeles area to attend performances, eat at local restaurants, and learn about our local businesses.

I think we all help downtown San Pedro and the rest of OUR community when we support the arts throughout San Pedro and the peninsula.

No comments: