Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another Blog, Another Blogger!

I found another blog and blogger discussing issues in OUR community!

http://roguesyarn.wordpress.com/

The blog deals with many issues and it is wonderfully different than my blogs.

The more discussion sources, debate, and views on subjects important to us, the better.

There is a post on the blog dealing with Ponte Vista and how it needs to be "green" no matter what is built there. I certainly agree with that.

Jeromy wants SRHS 15 built on the Upper Reservation of Fort MacArthur.

He has included his comments to the DEIR on his blog. It is one of the few sets of comments I have been informed of in support of building SRHS 15 on the Preferred Site.

Mr. Rogan is also considering the waterfront development issues and provides a link to the DEIR for that massive project.

I hope folks look at the blog so they can see different takes on similar issues.

Good luck Jeromy, We'll be reading your blog.

No comments: